Lake Maraboon Holiday Village has the following park facilities for your convenience:-
- Boat hire (Boat Licence necessary)
- Camp kitchens
- Conference facilities- Call for a quote!
- Laundries (4 x $1 coins)
- Swimming pool & Slide
- Café & Bar (Call for opening hours as this varies during BUSY/QUITE SEASON)
Single Kayak Hire
- Minimum 2 hours= $30 per kayak
- Half Day (4 hours)= $50 per kayak
- Last rental 2pm as kayaks must be off the lake by 4pm.
- Life jackets provided. BOOK NOW! Available 7 days a week.
- (Taken down to the lake and picked up)
- Children under 16 years must be supervised by an adult
- Credit Card details are needed as security
Double Kayak Hire
- Minimum 2 hours= $45.00
- Half Day (4 hours)= $65.00
- 3.5m Poly Craft Boat (8 hour hire only) 8am to 4pm $150
- 5m Poly Craft Boat (4 hours $100 - 8am to 12pm OR 12pm to 4pm) (Full day 8 hours - 8am to 4pm)
Boat Licence is necessary as the boats have a 15 h/p motor.
We do not do boat licencing here sorry.
NO KAYAKS ARE AVAILABLE AFTER 2PM.
FISHING OR RED CLAWING??!!
You do not need a license if you are Red Clawing, you do however need a Queensland fishing permit if you are an adult (this includes seniors) line fishing. https://smarteform.auspost.com.au
4 opera house nets per person.
Available from our kiosk for $12.50 each (Prices can change without notice)
Red Claw tend to go for dog biscuits and any left over fruit and veggie scraps.